TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please review the following Terms and Conditions that govern your use and note that in your use of the Site*,
you shall comply with these Terms and Conditions and the special warnings or instructions for access or use posted on the Site. Without limiting the generality of any other provision of these Terms and Conditions,
- You shall act always in accordance with the law, custom and in good faith.
- You will not make any speculative, false or fraudulent orders. If we are reasonably of the opinion that
such an order has been made, we shall be entitled to cancel the order and inform the relevant authorities.
- You may not make any change or alteration to the Site or any content or services that may appear
on this Site and may not impair in any way the integrity or operation of the Site.
- You will not use the Site to communicate, transmit, or post material that infringes on the intellectual
property, privacy or publicity right of another person or entity.
- You will not use the Site to engage in conduct that would constitute a civil or criminal offense,
or that otherwise violates any national or international law or regulation.
- You also undertake to provide correct and accurate phone, email, postal and/or other contact details to us
and acknowledge that we may use these details to contact you in the event that this should prove necessary.
- If you do not give us the information that is required at the time requested, we may not be able to complete
your order on time.
- By placing an order through the Site, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are
legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- We reserve the right not to accept your order in the event, for example, that we are unable to obtain
authorization for payment, that shipping restrictions apply to a particular item.
- We may also refuse to process and/or accept a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone
at any time at our sole discretion.
- We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any merchandise from the Site
whether or not that merchandise has been sold, removing, screening or editing any materials or content
on the Site, or refusing to process a transaction or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our products on the Site; however, to the extent
permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the product descriptions, colors or other content
available on the Site are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when pricing our invitations, however if we have made an error
we reserve the right to correct it (e&oe).
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change these Terms and Conditions at any time
by posting the changes on the Site. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site.
- If you do not agree to these Terms listed above you must discontinue using the Site. Your continued us
of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such terms and conditions.